If we ask you to provide certain information when visiting this website, for example when using our quote forms or computer insurance quote forms you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the privacy statement.
We collect the following information from you, when submitting a form.
• Name of Establishment
• Establishment Type
• Contact Name
• Contact Position
• Customer Address
• Customer Email Address
• Customer Telephone Number
• Customer Fax Number
• Equipment Details
• Finance Term
• Frequency of Payment
• Supplier Name
• Supplier Telephone Number
• Capital Cost
• Contact Position
• Insurance Term Required
• Equipment Value
We require this information to understand your needs, to provide you with a quote and for the following reasons:
• Quote information
• Internal record keeping.
• We may periodically send promotional and information newsletters about new products and news updates which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• Periodically we may also use information you have provided us to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by Email, Phone or Mail. We may also use the information you have provided us to customise the website according to interests.
• Personal information will be processed in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 at all times.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access we have put in place an electronic procedure to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded onto your hard drive and collects all data of how you use the website. The cookie will only collect and store data that is supplied by you. A cookie asks permission to be placed on your hard drive, once placed on your hard drive the cookie helps to analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. The cookie cannot access any other information on your computer. The cookie provides a faster experience when browsing the web as it saves content from the website. Your internet browser may be rejecting the cookies required, if this occurs you may have a few problems accessing certain sections of our website. You as the visitor have the choice whether to allow or decline cookies.
You may want to request to delete the information we have about you, and that we can delete your personal information from our records. It may be impossible to delete some information because of record backups and records of deletions. Also transactional information has to be retained for legal reasons.
For our complaints procedure please see the page here
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
Any enquires please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org